Friday, September 7, 2018

After a rather lengthy absence.....I'm back!!!

Wow! Can't believe it's been six years since I've posted on this blog. What can I say, but, life keeps you busy. In my absence it appears that Google bought the image hosting site that I had all the documents linked from...hence those not working anymore. But not to worry. My first order of business will be to get all that working again, but it's gonna take a little time considering there are close to 500 images I need to relink. Once I get that done, I'll get back on posting new entries from where I left off!


UPDATE (9/11/2018)....all the links to view the source documents at the bottom of each post have been repaired.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for repairing the links! This is an awesome resource. I appreciate all the work that you have put into developing these stories of the past.
    Sincerely,
    Ron W. (6th GG-son of Isaac Jones)

    ReplyDelete